Friday, February 4, 2011

Smooth Sailing.....

Today I had the boys' pictures taken. I have been looking forward to having them done, they are vintage style Valentine's Day pictures. I have had this picture in my mind, both boys sitting there, smiling, looking so sweet and adorable. Well, reality hit! The photographer was fantastic, my boys were not! Cash is in his mommy phase and didn't want to be put down. He cried and clung to me like I was going to leave him. Every time Cash started to get comfortable and enjoy himself, Chance was quick to ruin that! Taking the toy he was playing with, hitting him with the baseball bat (it was a foam one, but still). AAARRRRGGGGG! By the time we got out of there, I wanted to cry too!! I'm excited to see the pictures. In the meantime, I am reminding myself that there is no plan with kids, they keep me on my toes, and when I least expect it, I am blown away by how much I love them, even while pulling my hair out by the roots!

No comments:

Post a Comment